Saturday 21 July 2018

C H E E S Y 2.0

To the one who simply adores me. 
The kind of person who brings out the best in me and makes me want to be a better person.
This is for you.

22 July 2018.

Nothing is nicer than having someone who appreciates us in the smallest things. Accepts us in times of hardships, comforts us when we are troubled, loves us no matter what and is simply happy for having us in their life.

I know there are times when I'm actually hard to be with. I have a lot of flaws that could have pushed you away, but you're still there for me. You're not perfect. Me too, and both of us will never be perfect. But you can make me laugh, causes me to think twice, and you admit to being human and making mistakes, that's why I hold onto you and give you the most I can. Perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one man that is perfect for me. That's you, my man.

I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. There are few things in life that are priceless, you are one of  those things.

Love is a two way street and everyone has their share of ups and downs when in a relationship. We also have seen our times of trial and tribulations, and emerged victorious through the tests. Even though it may seem like I do not say it enough, but I know how blessed that you are my partner. You are the most patient and kind person and I know that you are someone whom I can always count on. You have given me the happiness and thank you for being the way you are.

Since the time that I met you, I've experienced things that I has never thought I was capable of experiencing. You have helped me realize my true potential and helped me push my limits. All that I really want from you now is the care and protection you're always showered on me and the promise that you will be by my side forever.

A man that doesn't care about what I wear or how I do my headscarf.
"Pakailah apa pun asalkan tutup aurat dan selesa."
"Cantik dah tu, tak payah betulkan."
Padahal tudung I retak seribu siap pakej dengan gelombang ombak grrr hahaha.

A man who loves my smile and laugh.
(I always gelak tau walaupun you hambar hihi)

A man who would never want to see me cry, at least not tears of sadness.
(Baru dua kali nangis kiut. First, I call you lepastu nangis bagai tiada hari esok sebab barang kena curi. Second, nangis sebab tak bagi you end call. Hahaha kiut kan?)

A man who would do those small things that make my day. Just because he knows it would make me happy. 
(Bagi food sebab food is my bae hehe)


Thank you for giving your heart to me and trusting me with yours.
Thank you for walking beside me and for wanting me at your side.
Thank you for making me smile and for smiling along with me.
Thank you for being who you are and for helping me be me.
Thank you for each day and night, and for always.
Hashtag doa yang baik-baik.

Lots of love,
Your gorgeous DramaQueen.

#cheesy2.0 #bodekjeni


No comments:

Post a Comment